Carefresh Rabbit Bedding
People who keep rabbits and other small animals as pets need safe and comfortable bedding that will prevent odor, which is why Carefresh Rabbit Bedding is very popular among bunny owners. This material is made from wood pulp waste that cannot be used for making paper.
Carefresh Rabbit Cage Bedding
People who keep rabbits and other small animals as pets need safe and comfortable bedding that will prevent odor, which is why Carefresh Rabbit Bedding is very popular among bunny owners. This material is made from wood pulp waste that cannot be used for making paper. It does not have any of the chemicals or dyes used in paper mills, and it is a safe alternative to cedar or pine chips.
One of the main benefits of reclaimed pulp is that it is safer for small animals because it does not have the aromatic oils that most bedding contains. The formula inhibits ammonia that is usually created by pet waste, therefore it controls odor better than typical cage fillers. Consumers find that they do not need to change the bedding as often when using this material as well. Re-purposing these fibers for animal bedding is a way to recycle materials that would otherwise be discarded as waste.
Benefits of Carefresh Rabbit Bedding
- Safe for all small animals-no chemicals, dyes, oils, or clay
- Extremely absorbent- soaks up more urine or water container drips than wood chips
- Sanitized- heat-treated to kill bacteria, fungi, and mold
- Superior oder control- blocks natural ammonia released from animal’s urine
Carefresh Rabbit Bedding is perfect for rabbits and small animals like guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, mice, and rats. Any pet that is kept in a cage or hut and prefers nesting materials will benefit from this product. It is used as an alternative for cedar or pine chips. Some people use it in place of cat litter because it absorbs more urine and has no toxic chemicals, unlike the typical clumping litters.
Pros for Using Carefresh Rabbit Bedding:
- Environmentally friendly- using reclaimed pulp is a great way to recycle
- Fewer allergens- sanitary and free of wood oils that can cause allergic reactions
- Cleaner- more absorbent, controls oder better than other methods
- Non-toxic- no clay, pesticides, or chemicals
- Softer than chips- better for animals that instinctively make nests, like rodents or rabbits
- Longer lasting- better odor control requires less frequent bedding changes
There are Always a Few Cons:
- Cost- slightly more expensive than wood chips
- Unscented- some people prefer the smell of pine or cedar
Carefresh Rabbit Bedding is preferred by many pet owners because it has better odor control, and it is more absorbent than typical cedar or pine bedding or clay litters. While the price may be a little more, it lasts longer between changes, which can be cost-effective in the long run.
Rabbit owners who are concerned about the environment and the health of their pets do not find the price prohibitive. Anyone who is looking for a cleaner, safer alternative pet litter should consider this brand.
Ratings are based on 22 customer reviews. To read all 22 reviews about Carefresh bedding Go Here…